Friday, September 29, 2023
8:00 AM - Registration and Breakfast
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM - Lecture and Lunch
Hot Breakfast Buffet
Cold Lunch Buffet
Meet with Sponsors
Lecture (5 CEU)
The Inn at New Hyde Park
214 Jericho Turnpike, New Hyde Park, NY 11040
“Ten Ways to Create a Memorable Patient Experience in YOUR Practice!”
INSTRUCTOR CURRICULUM VITAE
Richard Madow, DDS
in 1989, Dr. Richard Madow co-founded The Madow Center for Dental Practice Success with the goal of helping his fellow dentists and team members achieve success and happiness in their practices. Having been named a “Leader in Dental Consulting” by Dentistry Today for many years running, his publications, articles and blogs are some of the most popular in the dental profession and have reached over 100,000 practices across the world! Known for his hilarious and spontaneous style, Rich has lectured to standing room only crowds in practically every major city in The United States and Canada, teaching dentists and team members how to enjoy their careers, supercharge their practices, define and create their own personal success, increase profitability, and have more fun than ever before.
EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES AND GOALS
We all want patients who say “yes” to treatment, show up on time, consistently reappoint, refer friends and family members and more. It’s not that difficult to accomplish, and it all begins with providing a memorable patient experience – from the time they call on the phone until the time they leave with a beautiful smile! This fun, fast-paced course is perfect for all doctors and team members who want to easily take their practice to a level they never thought possible! In this course Dr. Richard Madow takes a “deep dive” into steps that can turn any practice into one that is highly productive, extremely profitable, patient-centric, team oriented, and FUN! Plus, everyone will laugh so much they won't believe they're at a dental seminar!
Here are some of the things attendees will learn:
- Why patients say “no” to treatment and how to change that forever!
- Dr. Madow’s special secret for NEVER running late in your practice!
- The first thing to do when someone calls to cancel. It may seem counterintuitive, but it saves 90% of these callers!
- How to get tons of referrals without begging, pleading, or sounding desperate!
- Happy team, happy patients, happy doctor? We’ll show you how!
- Increase your case acceptance with the “Ninety Second, No Pressure, $15,000 Treatment Plan!”
- Why not collect 100%? Here’s the simplest and best financial policy.
- The “magic phrase” that MUST be said at every new patient appointment!
- One simple phone call that can lower your overhead by thousands every month!
- Ten “Dumb Things” dentists do, and how to fix them!
- The absolute best answer when a patient asks, “How long will this last?” It gets them to say, “Let’s schedule it!”
- Is your practice “Calibrated?” If not, you are losing both patients and treatment.
- Five things that are wrong with your dental website and how to fix them immediately!
- The supercharged patient-friendly exam that gets patients to ask for treatment before you say a word!
- Why the “new patient fix” is so dangerous and how to get rid of it.
- The biggest mistake made when a new patient calls and how to end it immediately!
- Two “Obvious Secrets” to case acceptance. Learning them changes everything!
- A personal story that will change the way you look at dentistry forever!
- Much, much more!!
PowerPoint Presentation, Lecture, Q&A.
Rivkin Radler, LLP
Premier Endodontics of Long Island
ALL ADA Member Dentists: $99.00
Non-Dentist Staff $80.00
Non - ADA Member Dentists $150.00
REGISTRATION, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Pre-registration is required for all courses. Payment is due upon registration (where applicable).Refunds will be issued if we are notified more than 24 hours prior to the event start time; credits for future courses will not be provided. The schedule is subject to change.
Please call us at 516-227-1112 if you have any questions about this lecture. To view our courses by month, click on the calendar tab at www.nassaudental.org.
REGISTRATION CLOSES SEPTEMBER 19, 2023
OR WHEN ROOM CAPACITY IS MET!
Click here to register online.
If you are having difficulty with the online registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, ADA number, and the name of the course for which you want to register. If payment is due, please provide a phone number at which you can be reached to provide credit card information for payment.