You can volunteer to help staff Points of Distributions (PODs) across NYS. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an historic effort to vaccinate NYS residents.
- Volunteers may sign up through SERV NY.
- Dentists and certain dental hygienists may administer the vaccination at Points of Dispensing (PODs) after receiving specific training through SERV NY (you must also be up to date with your Infection Control and CPR certifications).
- Register to volunteer to administer the vaccine at https://apps.health.ny.gov/pub/servny/
NYS Department of Health has two numbers for assistance:
- 1-866-529-1890, option 1 to assist with the Health Commerce System
- SERV NY at 1-518-408-5163
You can also volunteer through the NYSDA Website at
(scroll towards the bottom of the page)
You can also choose to join the Nassau County Medical Reserve Corp. You will need to fill out an application form and return it with a copy of your driver’s license for photo ID either by mail or email to the address at the top of the form.
Also, you will be put through a background check by the Nassau County P.D. so a social security number is required. The entire approval process could take 6-8 weeks.
Want to learn more about the Medical Reserve Corp?
NC Medical Reserve Corp Application
NC Medical Reserve Corp Brochure
Click below for the application