Donated Dental Services (Dental Lifeline Network)
• DDS volunteers provide comprehensive treatment to eligible patients
• Volunteers do not provide emergency services
Applicants must lack adequate income to pay for dental care and:
• Have a permanent disability, or
• Are elderly: age 65 or older, or
• Qualify as medically fragile
Due to lengthy wait lists, all counties are CLOSED to applications.
If you have documentation from a physician stating that you cannot receive essential medical treatment due to your dental condition you can apply for the program even if your county is closed.
If you are a veteran who meets the qualifications above, please apply to the program by clicking the button below. Even if your county is closed, you may still apply.
VETERANS - APPLY HERE
Click here to download and print an application